Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Seasame Street Live

We decided that we would take Avery to Seasame Street Live for her Christmas present from us. She loves Elmo right now! Daddy decided he and Cody would hang out at home...so Avery and I headed to Nationwide Arena for the big show. I don't think she really understood until we got there and she started getting so excited! She was dancing and jumping the whole way into the arena. The workers were commenting on how excited she was!



I wanted floor seats so she would be able to see everything...when they showed us to our seats we were in the front row!!! She got to see all the characters up and close. They came down to the front row through the entire show and gave high fives and even sat down next to us! The best gift was a big hug from Elmo!



















Yes, I'm a sucker and got her this balloon. Don't even ask what I paid for it! I have to say several weeks later it's been one of the best balloons we've ever had.




She was dancing and clapping along with the songs...perfect for her right now! She loves singing and dancing around the house.






Dance, Dance, Dance


BIG smile!



Waving to her friends on stage!











No comments: