
Back in November the kids and I traveled to Indiana to meet up with my best friend Sarah. We have known each other since kindergarten! She just had her third son! On the couch is Thomas, Benjamin and Avery. They had a good time playing together:) When we were leaving, Thomas hugged Avery and said, "Bye sweet girl!" Sarah and I just about melted when he said that! It was so precious! Her boys are so sweet:)

Me and Sarah

Sarah and Andrew

Sarah and Andrew....me and Cody
What a blessing it is to have the kind of friend that even when you don't see each other often when you do get together it's like no time has passed. Her parents live in Ft. Wayne so that is the meeting place. We were both so tired on this day...I had a bad night with the kids not sleeping and Sarah did too! Her little guy was up almost all night and then her other two got up at 6:30am! Thanks so much to Sarah for making the trip! Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment