Wednesday, April 1, 2009

President's Day Fun!

We met Loren and her girls at COSI (Columbus Science and Industry Museum) on President's Day. Jovie and Avery are just 4 weeks apart. They have this great water table which we have visited before and Avery really enjoys. Here are some great pictures of her and Jovie playing in the water.










Kiersten showing Avery how this music machine worked. Doesn't she look interested?!


I'm so glad I caught this picture of Avery! She loves to suck her thumb and around Christmas she started sticking her other fingers in her belly button. When she has a onsie on she has to stick her hand down her shirt to get to her belly button. I am so glad I captured her doing this because she does it all the time! At first we thought it was funny, but now we are worried about how we are going to break this habit! We can just picture her at 15 off in the corner with her thumb in her mouth and fingers in her belly button!


Avery loved playing with the air streams!

Avery and Jovie going down the slide













No comments: