
Avery had been showing signs of being ready to potty train. She tells us when she goes pee pee, and she will take toilet paper and wipe the outside of her clothes. I figured it was time to get a little potty for Avery. The day we went to the store she instantly said pee pee when we got to the aisle with the little potty's! I was amazed that she made the connection! I got her home that day and sat her on it and she went pee pee! I was so excited I called everyone to tell them! She hasn't showed much interest since then, although she still tells us when she goes. I guess I haven't made much effort to really go for it. Maybe in the next few weeks we will put more effort into getting her potty trained. From what I've read when their ready their ready- is she??

Here she is sticking her hand in the pee pee while I was trying to get a photo! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment