Dan relaxing and healing
Here is the incision...he now has the steri-strips off and I need to take another picture because it looks much better.
We have told Avery that Daddy has an ouchie on his neck. That is about all a two year old can understand. She asks often is Daddy is all better, which is very sweet and almost heartbreaking at the same time. Each morning when I get her she asks where Daddy is and if he is all better. When Daddy gets home from work now, she will ask him if he's all better and he will say it's getting better but I need a big hug from you to help! :) Before Dan's surgery she gave him a papertowel (which happened to be laying next to her) and said, "Here Daddy that will make it better...do you want a bandaid? That will make it better." She kissed his neck and gave him a big hug...I cried and cried from across the room watching how sweet she is and how she wants to take care of Daddy! Over this past weekend, Dan was feeling good enough to get down on the floor and play with Avery. They were having so much fun! Avery looked at Dan and said I having so much fun Daddy...I missed you! I did not hear her say this but when Dan told me it brought instant tears to my eyes! God has truly blessed us with such a caring little girl who always knows how to make Daddy feel better!
No comments:
Post a Comment