Life has been a little crazy lately with a few obstacles thrown at us. In early January, Dan was diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer. It was found during a routine physical by our family physician. He had no symptoms! On January 25th Dan had a very long surgery to remove his thyroid and many lymph nodes. He was home for two weeks to heal and went back to work last week. He is still healing but seems to get better and stronger each day. We are no longer moving to Japan as we feel, and Dan's doctors feel, he will get the best treatment here. I started a Care Page through Ohio State University Medical Center to update everyone on Dan's journey. Here is the link:
http://www.carepages.com/carepages/DanGallmeyer
I am going to try my best to continue to update our family blog with news about the kids and our family. I went on a blogging marathon in the past two days so be sure to look at older posts as you scroll down:) Please pray for Dan's healing and our family as we work to beat this disease!
No comments:
Post a Comment