
My mom wanted to take us to the Purdue Union to check out the PU Christmas tree and Gingerbread House. Avery really enjoyed seeing both...she thought she could open the presents under the tree and was a little upset that she couldn't!

Cody, Jadeyn and Avery

The Gingerbread House

Made out of real gingerbread...I think it was around 2 ton! Lots of icing and candy...the trees in front were made out of rice crispies, yum!

I don't think Purdue makes the gingerbread house every year but they do put the tree up every year. I think going and checking out the three will be a fun family tradition to start! We enjoyed going out to lunch after on campus and were very impressed with all the new buildings and great changes we saw. Thanks for taking us Mamaw! Hope we can do this every year:)
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a great time. I so admire your family. You get out WAY more than we do. I'm ready to crash by 5 p.m.!
Hope you had a merry Christmas. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment