
It was so beautiful over the weekend we went to the zoo. Avery was so excited to go! We were asking her what animals she wanted to see on the way there and she said elephant, and fish.
Here is Avery and Daddy at the elephants...this was really the first time she showed excitement for the animals! It was a lot of fun:)

The petting zoo...she really enjoyed combing the goats

Our little baby is getting so big! He can sit in the stroller now! He has great head control and really enjoyed being able to see everything around him.

The bears were very active today! They were walking around and splashing in the water. Avery kept saying bears...
rahhh!

The Columbus Zoo is adding a new exhibit for Polar Bears...the construction is moving along and we can't wait until it opens! Avery enjoyed climbing on the sculpture.

Mommy and Cody checking out the fish. This was always Avery's favorite exhibit when she was Cody's age. I sat on the steps and just let him take everything in. It was fun to watch him!

Daddy and Avery enjoyed checking out the fish too! This time she kept wanting to look at the information board and then try to find the fish in the tank. It is so amazing to see how much she has grown and developed with each trip we make to the zoo.

We were walking towards the Merry Go Round and Dan said, "I wonder if we can walk by without her noticing?" As soon as Avery heard the music she said, "I want to do that, round and round"...Dan and I just started laughing- nothing gets by her anymore. Cody and I joined in on the fun too!
No comments:
Post a Comment