Monday, May 4, 2009

Easter in Lafayette

Austyn, Jadeyn, and Avery on Easter Sunday

Checking out all the good stuff in her Easter basket! Her own set of keys (that she gagged herself on and spit up on her Easter dress right before church! She smelled like puke through the whole service-yuck! Good thing I'm not early on in this pregnancy because I don't think I would have been able to sit by her.) She also got sidewalk chalk and a doodle board to write on:) She really enjoyed the doodle board in church, and we will try the sidewalk chalk when we get back to Ohio.

What's in there?!

Happy Easter from the Gallmeyer's:)

Easter egg hunt with Austyn and Jadeyn


Avery sure enjoyed finding the eggs! She even started taking some out of Jadeyn's basket and putting them in hers! She's catching on! :)



I found an egg! Her bunny basket got so full that we had to take some out in order for her to carry the basket!






Daddy and Avery playing on the trampoline- they had a great time!



Jump, Jump, Jump! Avery asked all weekend to Jump!


Mamaw and Papaw got her a bubble lawn mower- she loves it!


She preferred to pull it behind her


Mamaw and Papaw also got her a new puzzle! Thanks to Mamaw and Papaw and Aunt Natalie for all the fun new toys and clothes!














No comments: