Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby Boy's Room-Our Little MVP

We spent the weekend getting the nursery ready for our baby boy. The theme is "My Little MVP" and we are really happy with how cute it turned out! Everything has been washed and organized so we are ready- he can wait a few more weeks before he makes his appearance though:)

Dan still had one of his jersey's from high school and so we framed it and hung it up- it goes perfect with the theme...and Dan's pretty proud to see it up there:)





2 comments:

Kristy said...

I love it!!! So cute - I know your little guy will love it! I especially love the jersey! What's the story behind that?

Gallmeyer Family said...

It was Dan's HS jersey that had been hanging in the closet forever! Now it's proudly displayed on the wall:) He even thought about getting a few of his trophy's to put in the room- I said, I have some trophy's too! We can put some of mine in there- I got THE LOOK! Guess mine aren't good enough:)