
Our neighborhood has an annual Easter Egg hunt and we joined in this year. There was a great turn out! They divided children into two groups 6-10yrs and 5 and under. Each kiddo got to pick up as much candy as they could and one egg. The eggs had numbers inside and then they got to pick a toy from the prize table.

Avery with her "hop, hop"

Go Avery! Those eggs disappeared fast! I think they should split them into 3 and under next year...those 4 and 5 year olds are fast!

Putting her egg into her hop, hop

What's in there?

I got my egg! She was so proud and did not want to turn it in to get her prize! She finally gave it up and got some side walk chalk...I'm sure we will have fun with that this summer! (As long as she doesn't eat it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment